New ActiveDough® foam offers the quick-response feel and superior support of latex, plus the just-right cushion and contouring relief of memory foam for a unique feel that is loved by sleepers of all styles and preferences. Infused with all-natural lavender oil, this pillow promotes a soothing sleep environment that uplifts the body and mind. Designed with zoned technology to relieve pressure points, this pillow has larger holes in the center of the pillow to cradle your head and smaller holes around the perimeter to support your neck. This silky soft pillow is topped with a breathable TENCEL™ mesh cover that regulates temperature for all-season comfort. For every pillow purchased, the Malouf Foundation will make a donation to support child survivors of sex trafficking because we believe every child deserves freedom, justice, dignity, and a safe home.
- New Proprietary ActiveDough® Foam
- Infused with Calming Lavender
- Soothes While You Sleep
- Breathable TENCEL™ Mesh Cover
- Zoned technology design cradles your head while supporting your neck for optimal comfort
- New ActiveDough® foam offers the supportive feel of latex and the contouring comfort of memory foam
- Infused with all-natural lavender oil to promote a calming and relaxing sleep environment; 2 ml lavender oil spritzer included
- For every pillow purchased, the Malouf Foundation will donate a portion of the proceeds to support child survivors of sex trafficking
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.